The 2018 Mardi Gras Career Expo
Once again, we are setting the standard for multi-college career expos!!
In 2018 the Mardi Gras Invitational Career Expo will be held at the world-renowned Mercedes-Benz Superdome in the heart of Downtown New Orleans.
We are able to offer the following to employers:
- No additional costs for electricity and internet. The room is outfitted with electrical access and wireless internet
- Reduced Registration Fee (now $750 per company; down from $1000)
- Even easier unloading and parking at the Superdome. Unload underneath the covered driveway, park and enter the building.
- Greater visibility for your company. If you choose to become a sponsor, then we will splash your generous sponsorship across the dozen or so display TV’s in the Club Room and the venue itself.
- Same great level of expert and professional care that you expect with the Mardi Gras Career Expo.
Information for Employers
Friday, February 2, 2018
1500 Sugar Bowl Dr. (New Orleans, LA 70112)
Expo Opens: 12 PM
Expo Ends: 4 PM
Employers can move into the Superdome at 9:00 AM
Employers are asked to stay until 4 PM
Registration Fee per company is $750. This is reduced from $1000
The registration fee includes: table, chairs, meals and entry for up to four (4) representatives, electrical access at the table, wireless internet (no charge).
Additional Table = $375; Additional Representatives = $25 per person
Employers are invited to add value to their visit to New Orleans by sponsoring this event. The member schools of ANOCSO will advertise your sponsorship in advance of the Expo.
The “King of Carnival” Sponsor is $1500 per company. This includes:
- Access for unlimited representatives to the event (meals included)
- Campus advertising prior to Expo
- Video wall advertising during the Expo
- Premium table placement near entrance of Expo
Taste of New Orleans Brunch
Before the Career Expo on February 2, employers are treated to a “Taste of New Orleans” brunch in the Superdome. This will certainly get you in the spirit of New Orleans
“Parade on the Avenue” – A Mardi Gras Career Expo EXCLUSIVE!
Most schools will offer a reception or a happy hour or even dinner to employers participating in their career fair…but does any other school take you to a carnival parade? We thought not!
Employers are invited to join us after the Career Expo for the first parades of the 2018 Carnival Season at our very own Reviewing stand on St. Charles Avenue.You will have access to food, drinks and restrooms at the Lafayette Hotel directly behind the stand.
Our Reviewing Stand is on the parade route and the BEST way to watch a Mardi Gras parade.
How to Register
Registration for Employers is being handled through the Career Management Center at the A.B. Freeman School of Business.
Employers will create an account in their FreemanLink system (powered by GradLeaders). If you or your organization have posted a job, scheduled an on campus recruiting visit or attended this event in the past 5 years, then you probably have an account in the system.
You will go to the FreemanLink Employer Contact page to either verify that you are in the system or create a new profile THEN you will register for the Career Expo under the “Events” link in the system.
Payment will be made once your registration is confirmed by our Career Expo staff.
If you have questions regarding Registration, Please contact:
Ms. Tammy Simmons
MGI Career Fair Employer Relations Coordinator
Recruiting Manager, A.B. Freeman School of Business – Tulane University, Career Management Center
504-862-8465 or firstname.lastname@example.org